The Working Families Tax Credit, a policy FAN worked in coalition on for several years, successfully launched on February 1, 2023! We know that about 400,000 qualify, so we are asking faith communities to help get the word out to people who qualify. We will continue to update this page with resources and links as they become available. We also have posters in multiple languages that we can send you to post in your faith communities, social service spaces, and neighborhoods. Please contact us at email@example.com if you’d like us to send you some posters.
Learn more about this credit at the WA Budget and Policy Center blog.
Resources for Faith Communities
- Working Families Tax Credit Expansion
- Fact sheet on WFTC for ITIN filers
- Download the WFTC flyer – English | Español
- Eligibility | How to Apply
- PDF Application form and information in other languages – Spanish, Arabid, Khmer, Korean, Marshallese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Somali, Tagalog, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese