Our Network of Advocating Faith Communities (NAFC) comprises a growing network of over 150 communities across Washington State, committed to partnering with FAN and each other to build a more just, peaceful, and sustainable world.
FAN provides advocating faith communities with:
- Resources, training, and strategy for effective advocacy.
- Skilled staff members and committed volunteers to organize, teach, and strategize with your community and the larger network.
- Opportunities to communicate and collaborate with other congregations across the state.
- Regular legislative updates and alerts via email.
- Representation in the halls of the state legislature.
- Opportunities to communicate directly with legislators and policy makers, including our annual Interfaith Advocacy Day.
- Assistance in coordinating public forums or community forums.