Paths to Understanding and Faith Action Network are launching two on-demand courses as follow-up to our Pre-Session Trainings that will teach you How and Why to Advocate for Change through legislative bodies at local, state and federal levels. Hear directly from Washington State legislators how citizens have influenced them and how best to connect with them during the Legislative Session and beyond!
Register for these on-demand courses now, then take them in your own time. Each course takes less than two hours to complete! Registration is free, or by donation.
With Why to Advocate, you will understand:
- why policy change in your community is important
- what impact your meetings with policy makers can have
- different ways to advocate effectively
With How to Advocate, you will learn how to:
- affect policy change in your community
- be prepared to meet with your legislator
- be effective at testifying in Legislative Committees meetings