“Good Trouble for a Healthy Planet” Interfaith Consultation
September 24 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am
More than 45 global interfaith organizations gathered a year ago for our first interfaith-based consultation to address the climate emergency. In 2020, a coalition of planning partners is pleased to invite you to our second interfaith consultation entitled “Good Trouble for a Healthy Planet.” This 2020 virtual consultation will address the impact of human activity on the planet, the urgent need for action to obtain sustainable and resilient communities, and the development of recommendations for moving forward. Two keynote presentations and eight concurrent workshops will be supported with web-based materials and social media tools to equip participants. This watershed moment requires action by all, especially faith voices of insight and hope.
WHAT: “Good Trouble for a Healthy Planet” Webinar based Consultation
DATE & TIME: Thu. Sept. 24, 2020 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. (EDT)
REGISTRATION: http://bit.ly/2020FBOclimateconsultation to be part of the Zoom event
DEADLINE: September 22, 2020
The Consultation will focus on eight areas.
- Envisioning a Sustainable and Just Economy for a Resilient World
- Taking Responsibility for the Climate
- Buen Vivir: Pathways to a Healthier Planet
- How to Activate More People of Faith to Action
- Solutions that Work: Adaptation and Mitigation
- Climate Migration (including displaced persons)
- Climate Grief
- Restoration and Natured Based Solutions
A description of each workshop can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/GoodTroubleWorkshopList .